Ken Kalbach
• We each took turns jumping from this ledge to so we could freeze their motion. This is the 250th shutter speed shot.
•With the shutter at 1/8th of a second, I saw people walking and I wanted to photograph them being blurry while also showing some perspective.
• I wanted to get most of the building in focus, but I had a little camera shake. This is the F22 aperture shot.
• With the lens I was using I could open to a buttery smooth aperture of 1.4. I captured this portrait.
• With this image, I wanted to show the perspective of being right on the bricks with a deep depth of field. ISO setting at 100.
• I wanted to capture a very similar image as the last image but with my highest native ISO of 6400. This way I could compare the difference in noise with a deep depth of field.
• With this image, I saw these flowers that were about to blossom and this arch so I tried to capture it with my shallowest depth of field (f1.4) at an ISO setting of 100.
• My highest native ISO on my camera is 6400, and for this shallow depth of field photo, I focused on the closest pillar thing on the left side of the frame to show the perspective of the hand rail.
• This is the screen shot of my photos on my external hard drive. There are two windows only because I could not fit both the RAW (CR2 because I am on Canon) and the JPEGs in one window.
Comments
Post a Comment